Planning a trip to the slopes this year? Make sure you add these unmissable experiences to your itinerary. Whether you’re a first-time snow goer or a seasoned pro, your trip won’t be complete without ticking these off your bucket list.
- First tracks down Front Valley: Epic Australia Pass holders can experience the thrill of being one of the first on the mountain with first tracks down Front Valley.
- Catch an early morning lift on Ridge Chair in Blue Cow: Forgo your coffee and jump on an early Skitube to tick this icon off your list. We promise that nothing beats these early morning views and challenging terrain.
- Ride Perisher's four resort areas in one day: Tick off Mt P, Guthega, Smiggins and Blue Cow in one day. Better yet, can you ride them all before lunch?
- Experience Perisher’s world class terrain parks: Multi-time winner of Australia’s Best Terrain Park, Perisher offers multiple terrain parks across the resort catering for all levels.
- Catch Main Range views from the top of Mt P: The top of Mt Perisher is the highest point in the resort and boasts uninterrupted views of the Snowy Mountains Main Range. On bluebird days this sight is not to be missed!
- Watch the fireworks: Bring along the whole family to experience the Falls Creek Village at night under the lights of fireworks.
- Après your way through Falls Creek: Try out all 27 places to eat and drink.
- Night ski or board down Australia’s longest green run: Wombat’s Ramble lights up for twilight skiing– a must-do for every member of the family on a Falls Creek snow trip.
- Admire views of Rocky Valley Lake from The Sun Valley area: At 1600m above sea level and spread over 250ha, the Rocky Valley Lake is Australia’s highest significant body of water and something you don’t see just anywhere.
- Walk through the village while it’s snowing: Exploring the Falls Creek Village is made even more magical when the snow is falling and you're sipping hot choccies with loved ones.
- Watch the sunset over Mt Feathertop: Head to the Hotham Summit to catch a picturesque sunset over Victoria’s second highest peak.
- Hit up Hotham on a powder day: There’s nothing like fresh tracks in Australia's powder capital.
- Ride Heavenly Valley first tracks: Enjoy an extra hour of skiing on some of Hotham’s best terrain without the crowds.
- Boot pack to Golden Point: Hike the short way to Golden Point from the top of Spargo's run and ride down untracked powder bowls and perfectly spaced trees.
- Explore the Big D under the stars: Grab the whole family and enjoy the unforgettable experience of skiing and snowboarding after dark at Hotham.
Looking for more winter experiences to add to your bucket list? We’ve got you!
- Beat Normo’s Vertical Miles at Perisher on the Perisher Dashboard.
- Ride the iconic PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola in Whistler Blackcomb.
- Experience fresh powder skiing or boarding at Hakuba Valley or Rusutsu in Japan.
- Ride through more than 5,000 acres of skiable terrain in Vail and enjoy après in the iconic Vail Village.
Tick these off your list and more with the 2024 Epic Australia Pass.