Ski and Board Year-Round in 4 Countries all on One Incredible Pass
New for the 2020 Australian and 2020/21 Northern Hemisphere seasons, Epic Coverage is included FREE for all Epic Australia Pass holders, and provides eligibility for refunds of your pass purchase associated with certain covered personal events, including illness, job loss, and injury. It also expands coverage beyond qualifying personal events to cover certain resort closures, such as closures due to COVID-19.
In order to manage resort capacity, Bring-A-Mate tickets will not be included with the 2020 Epic Australia Pass benefits. Additionally, the Epic Australia Pass Skitube add-on will no longer be offered as the Skitube will operate at reduced capacity and will require advance purchased tickets to allow for physical distancing.
Please Note: Pass Holders have free access to Perisher's Neon Night Skiing & Boarding and First Tracks. To appropriately manage capacity due to physical distancing requirements Pass Holders will need to register through the Perisher online store.
Here's what's available for you to enjoy with your 2020 Epic Australia Pass:
- Access to Perisher in the 2020 season.
- After careful consideration of the new introduction of Stage 4 restrictions for Melbourne and Stage 3 restrictions for regional Victoria, Vail Resorts announced it will not reopen its lift operations at Falls Creek and Hotham for Spring skiing and snowboarding. This announcement follows the Company’s decision on 9 July to suspend operations until at least 19 August, in line with the re-introduction of Stage 3 restrictions for greater Melbourne and the closure of the NSW border.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Rusutsu and Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2020 – 2021 season.
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2020 - 2021 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2020 - 2021 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2020 - 2021 season.
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2020 - 2021 season.
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher as well as Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. Ski and board year-round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
You will enjoy exceptional value while in resort as your Epic Australia Pass gives you access to a range of benefits.
Take a look at everything you have access to with your pass!
Perisher is Australia's most popular alpine holiday destination. Home to 47 lifts, Perisher gives guests access to 1,245 hectares of skiable terrain across four interlinked resort areas!
Falls Creek Falls Creek is Victoria's largest resort with over 450 hectares of skiable terrain. Home to 90 progression perfect runs and extensive side and back country - there's plenty to explore!
Hotham With 80% of intermediate and advanced terrain access across 320 hectares, Hotham boasts the highest proportion of black runs in Australia. A true thrill seekers paradise!
Best of the U.S. Save on lodging, rentals, transportation and more -- just by being a pass holder! Explore other deals and discounts at your favorite U.S. resorts.
Epic Australia Now Be in the know! Keep up-to-date with the latest information including: events, deals and conditions.