There are so many to choose from!
With your Epic Australia Pass, here's a glimpse into the resorts you have access to.
We are Epic together! Vail Resorts has announced implementation of a COVID-19 Safe Operating Plan for its Australian resorts, focused on protecting employees, guests and the communities the Company operates in. Under the plan, Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham will be adhering to all regulations surrounding COVID-19, which will require changes to both mountain operations and guest access. All three resorts will operate at approximately 50 percent of normal capacity to enable physical distancing measures per current government guidelines, until any changes allow for greater access.
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu in Japan and the Best of the U.S including Park City, Vail, Breckenridge and more. Ski and board year round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
With your Epic Australia Pass you will enjoy:
- Access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham in the 2020 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Rusutsu and Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2020 – 2021 season.
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2020 - 2021 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2020 - 2021 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2020 - 2021 season.
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2020 - 2021 season.
Lock in your Epic Australia Pass for only $889 for Adults, $499 for Students (up to year 12) and $685 for Seniors (65 years and over). The Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in under 4 days*.
Now's the time to lock in your 2020 Epic Australia Pass – buy before 28 June 2020.