There are so many to choose from!
With your Epic Australia Pass, here's a glimpse into the resorts you have access to.
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher as well as Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. Ski and board year-round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
With your Epic Australia Pass you can enjoy:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher in the 2019 season
- New! Unlimited, unrestricted access to Falls Creek in the 2019 season.
- New! Unlimited, unrestricted access to Hotham in the 2019 season.
- New! Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 – 2020 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2019 - 2020 season.
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2019 - 2020 season.
- NEW for 2019/20 The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek