2022 EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lock in your all-new winter in 2022 now.
- What lift access is included with the 2022 Epic Australia Pass?
2022 Epic Australia Pass lift access starts with the 2022 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2022/23 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.
Lift access includes:
- Unrestricted and unlimited access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2022 season.
- 5 consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2022/23 season.
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- Access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2022/23 season.
- The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2022/23 season.
Click here for more information.
- What are the North American holiday restrictions for the 2022/23 season?
Lift access is restricted during the following periods at North American resorts, with the exception of Crested Butte, Mount Sunapee, Okemo and Stevens Pass.
25 Nov, 2022 – 26 Nov, 2022
19 Dec, 2022 – 31 Dec 2022
14 Jan 2023
18 Feb, 2023 - 19 Feb, 2023
4 Mar, 2023
11 Mar, 2023
18 Mar, 2023
- How will I collect my 2022 Epic Australia Pass?
If you have an existing Epic Australia Pass card; Perisher card; Falls Creek or Hotham Snow Pass Card attached to the profile used to purchase your 2022 Epic Australia Pass, access will be automatically loaded onto your card once final payment has been received and a photo has been loaded to your profile. You can check your account details here.
If you are purchasing an Epic Australia Pass for the first time, or have lost or misplaced your card, please visit a ticket office during your first visit in 2022 with your valid photo ID and we will issue you with a new card.
Please note: all pass holders will be provided with 1 complimentary card per season. Additional replacement cards cost $5.
- Can I access Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham without a reservation with my Epic Australia Pass in 2022?
We do not anticipate 2022 Epic Australia Pass holders will need to make reservations to ski or ride at Perisher, Falls Creek or Hotham this season. However, in the event the resorts need to manage capacity to allow for physical distancing, Vail Resorts may manage access through a reservation system that prioritises pass holders.
- I paid $49 upfront, when do I pay the rest?
The remainder of the balance will be charged on or about 3 May 2022 on the same credit card used for the upfront payment. The $49 upfront payment, as well as the balance, is non-refundable.
$49 UPFRONT AGREEMENT
Except as provided under the Australian Consumer Law or Epic Coverage - Australia refund policy, in our Terms and Conditions, the Epic Australia Pass is a non-cancellable, non-refundable purchase. The Epic Australia Pass (or amount paid for the pass) cannot be transferred or deferred to a future season.
- What in-resort benefits are included with the 2022 Epic Australia Pass?
- 6 Bring a Mate discount invitations
- 20% off lessons
- 20% off equipment rental
- Up to 15% off retail purchases
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets
- Free access to First Tracks
- Free Night Skiing
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindabyne
For full details on 2022 Epic Australia Pass benefits please click here.
- How do I access my Epic Australia Pass benefits in 2022?
Your Epic Australia Pass benefits are automatically available once your final balance payment is complete, and the products are available for purchase online.
Please check back closer to the start of Winter 2022 for more details.
- What is Epic Coverage?
Epic Coverage is included with every 2022 Epic Australia Pass so you can plan your next season with confidence. Epic coverage protects you from the unexpected including, job loss and injury, as well as COVID-19 related scenarios like certain resort closures and eligible stay-at-home orders.
For more information on Epic Coverage click here to read our FAQs.
- How do I submit a refund request?
We hope you get the most out of your pass purchase, but in the unfortunate event that a qualifying refund event occurs in your life, we have a dedicated team set up to assist you.
Head to our Epic Coverage FAQs to find out more.
- Is there a senior season pass option?
SENIOR EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
The senior Epic Australia Pass offers over 65s a discounted price with all the Epic benefits at Perisher, Falls Creek, Hotham and the best of U.S, Canada and Japan resorts.
OVER 70s PASS
Over 70s looking for access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham only can purchase an over 70s 2022 season pass directly through the Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham websites. Please check the resort websites later for more details.
Over 70s passes are not part of the Epic Australia Pass program, do not include Epic Coverage and only provides access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham.
Unlimited Skitube Add-On for the Over 70’s season pass can be purchased during the checkout process.
- Is there a child season pass option?
Yes. You can buy a Student Epic Australia Pass for children aged 5-17. Head to our shop site to purchase.
- Is there a student season pass option?
Yes. The Student Epic Australia Pass is available to guests aged 5 to 18 years old as at 12 June 2022. For secondary school students aged 16-18 years, a letter of enrolment may be required before the pass will be activated for use. Please note, tertiary education students are not eligible for the student pass and will need to purchase the adult pass product.
You can buy a Student Epic Australia Pass for children aged 5-17. Head to our shop site to purchase.
- Is there an Australian Military Epic Pass option?
Please Note: The 21/22 Military Epic Pass went OFF SALE on 6 December 2021
2021/22 Military Epic Pass access includes:
- Starts with the 2021/22 Northern Hemisphere snow season
- Concludes with the 2022 Australian snow season
The 22/23 Military Epic Pass provides access to the 2023 Australian winter season and 22/23 Northern Hemisphere winter season will go on sale in April-May 2022 and we recommend keeping an eye out for purchase at that time.
As the Military Epic Pass is sold and administered by the U.S. Epic Pass team via www.epicpass.com, all communication regarding purchase and verification should be directed to that team via email@example.com. Unfortunately, the Epic Australia Pass team does not have access to the US sales system and is unable to assist in the purchase process.
For more information on the Military Epic Pass program please click here.
Please visit our Help Centre to find the answers you need.