2021 EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Passholder Access and Important Information:
- What lift access is included with the 2021 Epic Australia Pass?
2021 Epic Australia Pass lift access starts with the 2021 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2021/22 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.
Lift access includes:
- Access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2021 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2021/22 season.
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- Access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2021/22 season.
- The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2021/22 season.
Click here for more information.
- Can I access Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham without a reservation with my Epic Australia Pass in 2021?
We do not anticipate 2021 Epic Australia Pass holders will need to make reservations to ski or ride at Perisher, Falls Creek or Hotham this season. However, in the event the resorts need to manage capacity to allow for physical distancing, Vail Resorts may manage access through a reservation system that prioritises pass holders.
- How will I receive my 2021 Epic Australia Pass?
If you have an existing Epic Australia Pass card, your 2021 Australian season pass access will be automatically loaded onto your card once final payment has been received.
If you have lost or misplaced your card, please visit a Guest Services office with your valid photo ID and we will issue you with a new card. Please note: replacement cards will cost $5.
If you are purchasing an Epic Australia Pass for the first time, your card will be mailed to the address on your Epic Australia Pass account in the lead up to the 2021 winter season once you have uploaded a photo and final payment has been received. You can check your account details here.
If your card does not arrive prior to arrival at the resort, please visit a Guest Services office with your valid photo ID and we will issue you with a new one.
- What in-resort benefits are included with the 2021 Epic Australia Pass?
- 6 Bring a Mate discount invitations
- Up to 20% off lessons
- Up to 20% off equipment rental
- Up to 15% off retail purchases
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets
- Free access to First Tracks
- Free Night Skiing
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindabyne
- How do I access my Epic Australia Pass benefits in 2021?
Your Epic Australia Pass benefits are automatically available once you’ve purchased your pass and the products are available for purchase online. All you have to do is log in to your account on the site of the resort you wish to visit, book lessons or rentals and the discount will be applied at checkout. To use your benefits for retail or food and beverage at the resorts, simply present your Epic Australia Pass at the time of purchase.
- What is Epic Coverage?
Epic Coverage is free for all pass holders and may provide refunds associated with certain personal events, including illness, job loss, and injury. It also expands coverage to provide refunds to guests for certain resort closures, including COVID-19.
For more information about Epic Coverage, click here.
- How do I submit a refund request?
We hope you get the most out of your pass purchase, but in the unfortunate event that a qualifying personal event occurs in your life, we have a dedicated team set up to assist you. Click here to submit a claim.
Please note: You must submit your refund request within 30 days of the occurrence of your qualifying personal event to be eligible for a refund.
- I’m over the age of 70, will there be a season pass offering for me?
Over 70s passes are not part of the Epic Australia Pass program, do not include Epic Coverage and only provide access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham.
Please visit our Help Centre to find the answers you need.