2021 EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Passholder Access and Important Information:
- What Northern Hemisphere lift access is included with the 2021 Epic Australia Pass?
2021 Epic Australia Pass lift access starts with the 2021 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2021/22 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.
Lift access includes:
- Access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2021 season.
- Five consecutive days Hakuba Valley and five consecutive days Rusutsu with no blackout dates, Japan for the 2021/22 season.
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- Access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2021/22 season.
- The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2021/22 season.
- What are the North American holiday restrictions for the 2021/22 season?
Lift access is restricted during the following periods at North American resorts, with the exception of Crested Butte, Mount Sunapee, Okemo and Stevens Pass.
- 26 Nov, 2021 - 27 Nov, 2021
- 19 Dec, 2021 - 31 Dec 2021
- 15 Jan 2022
- 19 Feb 2022 - 20 Feb 2022
- 5 Mar 2022
- 12 Mar 2022
- 19 Mar 2022
Want to access the Northern American resorts without any holiday restrictions? Upgrading your 2021 Epic Australia Pass gives you unrestricted access to Vail Resorts owned and operated resorts. To purchase your 2021 Epic Australia Pass upgrade please click here to contact us.
- How will I pick up my 2021 Epic Australia Pass when I arrive in the Northern Hemisphere?
To collect your pass media in in one of the Northern Hemisphere resorts, simply follow the steps below;
- Visit a Guest Services office
- Show valid photo ID that states your name and date of birth (this could include your Passport or Driver’s License)
- Sign a release form and have your photo taken
- Hit the slopes!
- What in-resort benefits are included with the 2021 Epic Australia Pass?
To access U.S resort benefits before Nov 16 2021, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
In-resort Benefits at Whistler Blackcomb
- An extra 10% off the best available rate at select lodging properties
- 20% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants
- 20% off group Ski and Ride School lessons
- Up to 20% on rentals through Rentskis.com.
- Get 20% off heli-skiing
In-resort Benefits At The Best Of The U.S.
- 20% off the best available rate at Vail Resorts' owned accommodation across the U.S.
- 20% off group Ski and Ride School
- 20% off shared ride shuttles, private vans and SUVs with Epic Mountain Express.
- 20% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants.
- Up to 20% off equipment rentals through Rentskis.com.
- 20% off cat skiing in Keystone
- Discounts on waxes and tunes
- What is Epic Coverage?
Epic Coverage is free for all pass holders and may provide refunds associated with certain personal events, including illness, job loss, and injury. It also expands coverage to provide refunds to guests for certain resort closures, including COVID-19.
For more information about Epic Coverage, click here.
- How do I submit a refund request?
Submissions for all 2021 Epic Coverage refund requests: CLOSED 31 October 2021.
We hope you get the most out of your pass purchase, but in the unfortunate event that a qualifying personal event occurs in your life, we have a dedicated team set up to assist you. Click here to find out more information about submitting a refund request.
For Personal Refund events, you must submit your Epic Coverage refund request within 30 days of the occurrence of your qualifying Personal Refund Event to be eligible for a refund.
For Resort Closure events, eligibility is based on your Epic Coverage elections;
- For Core Season travel period elections you must submit your refund request by - 31 October 2021
- For Specific Week travel period elections you must submit your refund request within 30 days of the end of the specific week which you were unable to use your pass
Please note terms and conditions apply.
Please visit our Help Centre to find the answers you need.