The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher as well as Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. Ski and board year-round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
With your Epic Australia Pass you will enjoy:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher in the 2019 season.
- New! Unlimited, unrestricted access to Falls Creek in the 2019 season.
- New! Unlimited, unrestricted access to Hotham in the 2019 season.
- New! Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 – 2020 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2019 - 2020 season.
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2019 - 2020 season
To top this all off, this Perisher has invested AU$4.2 million into the new Leichhardt quad chairlift and snowmaking for this season. This has increased the lift capacity by 75% in one of Perisher's most popular areas.
Epic Australia Pass holders also receive unrivalled savings and benefits, including:
**Ski year-round at Perisher during the 2019 season and at Whistler and the Best of the U.S. during their 2019 - 20 season for less than the price of 4 x 1-day lift tickets at Vail!