2022 EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
YOUR SEASON IS UNLOCKED WITH THE 2022 EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
The 2022 Epic Australia Pass is no longer available to purchase.
Locked in your Pass? Then you’ve unlocked your season and can enjoy unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2022 season. Plus, access to the best resorts in North America and Japan for the 2022/23 season.
Explore the access you’ve unlocked below and click here for more information on your 2022 Epic Australia Pass benefits.
MORE ABOUT THE EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. to ski and board year-round across the world, all on one incredible pass.
Stay tuned for more information on the 2023 Epic Australia Pass.
Got questions? Check out our Frequently asked Questions!
2022 AUSTRALIAN SEASON ACCESS
2022/23 NORTHERN HEMISPHERE SEASON ACCESS
The 2022 Epic Australia Pass provides access to world-class terrain for the 2022/23 Northern Hemisphere snow season.
5 Days Lift Access at each of these Japanese resorts
- Japan: Hakuba Valley, Rusutsu
- No blackout dates: Days must be consecutive at each resort.
5 Days Lift Access at these European resorts
- Switzerland: Andermatt-Sedrun
10 Days Combined Lift Access at these North American resorts
- US: Vail, Beaver Creek
- Canada: Whistler Blackcomb
- Holiday restrictions apply: Days do not have to be consecutive
Unlimited Lift Access at these North American resorts (Excluding Holidays)
- US, Colorado: Breckenridge, Keystone
- US, West: Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood
- US, East: Stowe
- Holiday restrictions apply
Unlimited Lift Access at these North American resorts (Including Holidays)
- US, West: Crested Butte, Stevens Pass
- US, East: Okemo, Mt. Sunapee, Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Liberty Mountain Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley (PA), Laurel Mountain
- US, Midwest: Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton, Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain, Hidden Valley (MO), Snow Creek, Paoli Peaks
- No blackout dates: unlimited, unrestricted access.
**Looking for lift access to Vail Resorts partner resorts including Telluride, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies and partner resorts throughout Europe? You may be interested in the Epic Pass available at epicpass.com.