With an Epic Australia Pass you can access 27 mountain resorts in four countries including Perisher, Hakuba Valley Japan, Whistler, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Park City and more!
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians! With your Epic Australia Pass you will enjoy:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher for the 2018 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2018 - 2019 season.
- Access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe region of California; and Stowe in Vermont from November 2018 - April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined between Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek during the 2018/2019 season, from November 2018 - April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply).
- 7 days of skiing or snowboarding at each of Crested Butte, Okemo and Mount Sunapee with no blackout dates, a total of 21 days.