2023 EPIC AUSTRALIA ADAPTIVE PASS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have questions? Check-out our FAQs below or search our Help Centre.
- 2023 Epic Australia Adaptive Pass lift access
You can access the following resorts with the Epic Australia Adaptive Pass:
2023 Australian snow season access
- Unlimited, unrestricted lift access in Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham
2023/24 Northern Hemisphere Access (starting Oct 2023, ending May 2024)
5 Days Lift Access at Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis (2023/24)
No Restricted Peak Dates; Days do not have to be consecutive
- Switzerland: Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis
7 Days Lift Access at Skirama Dolomiti (2023/24)
No Restricted Peak Dates; Days must be consecutive
- Italy, Skirama Dolomiti
7 Days Lift Access at Les 3 Vallées (2023/24)
No Restricted Peak Dates; Days must be consecutive
- France: Les 3 Vallées
10 Days combined lift access at these North American resorts
Restricted Peak Dates apply: Days do not have to be consecutive
- US: Vail, Beaver Creek
- Canada: Whistler Blackcomb
5 Days Lift Access at Resorts of the Canadian Rockies (2023/24)
No Restricted Peak Dates; Days must be consecutive and lodging purchase required
- Canada, Alberta: Nakiska
- Canada, British Columbia: Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Canada, Quebec: Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham Mountain Resort
Unlimited lift access at these North American resorts (Excluding Holidays)
Restricted Peak Dates apply
- US, Rockies: Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City
- US, Tahoe: Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood
- US, East: Stowe
Unlimited lift access at these North American resorts (Including Holidays)
No Restricted Peak Dates: unlimited, unrestricted access.
- US, Rockies: Crested Butte
- US, West Stevens Pass
- US, East: Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Liberty Mountain Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley (PA), Laurel Mountain
- US, Midwest: Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton, Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain, Hidden Valley (MO), Snow Creek, Paoli Peaks
- Benefits at Perisher, Falls Creek & Hotham
- 50% off private lessons: Receive 50% off private lessons when purchased online and in advance at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham.
- 20% off group lessons: Receive 20% off group lessons when purchased online and in advance at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham.
- 6 Bring Mate discount invitations: Epic Australia Adaptive Pass Holders will receive 6 Bring a Mate invitations for discounted, 1 day lift tickets valid across Perisher, Falls Creek or Hotham. Invitations can be shared with your mates and when they buy online in advance, they can save up to 50%.
- 20% off equipment rental: When purchased online, in advance. We offer a wide range of clothing and equipment rentals at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham. For access to adaptive equipment rentals we recommend becoming a Disabled Wintersport Australia member.
- Up to 15% off at Perisher and Hotham owned food and beverage outlets
Participating outlets include;
- Perisher: The Blue Cow Bistro, Cowpuccino Ski Rock Café, Curve Bar, Jax Bar & Grill, Bazils, Powder Inn, The Burning Log, Snow Gums Restaurant, and all food and beverage outlets at The Station.
- Hotham: The Snow Bird Inn
- Up to 15% off retail purchases:
Participating outlets include:
- Perisher: Slopestyle Mountain Sports outlets at Perisher, Blue Cow and Smiggin Holes
- Falls Creek: Falls Creek Sports outlets at Slalom Plaza, Village Bowl, Cloud 9 - Falls Creek Sports Snowzone, The Board Lounge and Falls Creek Ski & Ride Snowsports School
- Hotham: Board Box, Pinnacle, OneTree, Rays Ski Shop, The Big D at Hotham, The Alpine Life at Dinner Plain, Hotham Central Ticket Office, Hotham Sports, Hotham Central, Hotham Sports Kids, Big D, Ski & Ride Snowsports School at Hotham Central and Big D.
- Free Access to First Tracks:
- Perisher: First Tracks from 7:30am on selected lifts every Saturday and Sunday during July and August
- Hotham: Heavenly Valley First Tracks from 7.30am on selected lifts every Wednesday to Sunday from July
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindabyne
- Free Night Skiing:
- Perisher: Tuesdays and Saturdays through July, August and early September.
- Falls Creek: Wednesdays and Saturdays throughout the season on Australia's longest green run Wombats Ramble.
- Hotham: Wednesday and Saturdays throughout the season.
- Benefits - North America
Epic Australia Pass Holders receive Epic Mountain Rewards when visiting our North American resorts in the summer and winter seasons. 2023 Epic Australia Pass Holders can use their Epic Mountain Rewards in North America during the 2023 summer season and the 2023/24 winter season.
- 20% off lodging
- 20% off rentals
- 20% off lessons
- 20% off food
- 20% off bike rentals
- 20% off Whistler Blackcomb heli-skiing
- And more!
- North American Restricted Peak Dates
Lift access is restricted during the below periods at the following North American resorts: Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood and Stowe.
Anticipated Restricted Peak Dates*
- 24 Nov - 25 Nov, 2023
- 19 Dec - 31 Dec, 2023
- 13 Jan, 2024
- 17 Feb - 18 Feb, 2024
- 2 Mar, 2024
- 9 Mar, 2024
- 16 Mar, 2024
*Subject to change
- Does the Epic Australia Adaptive Pass come with Bring a Mate tickets?
Yes, Epic Australia Adaptive Pass holders will receive 6 Bring a Mate invitations for discounted, 1 day lift tickets valid across Perisher, Falls Creek or Hotham. Invitations can be shared with your mates and when they buy online in advance, they can save up to 50%.
- Epic Coverage with every Pass
Epic Coverage is included with every 2023 Epic Australia Adaptive Pass and provides eligibility for refunds associated with certain personal events, including job loss, injury, and eligible stay-at-home orders; as well as certain resort closures, including resort closures due to COVID-19. Click here for more information on Epic Coverage. Terms and conditions apply.
- Unlimited Skitube Add-On
Buy the Epic Australia Pass Unlimited Skitube add-on for access to unlimited Skitube travel throughout the season.
Skitube is the safest and most convenient way to travel to Perisher. Enjoy plenty of free parking at Bullocks Flat, save the Kosciuszko National Park Annual Pass and save on fuel.
- Adaptive rentals and lessons
Can I rent adaptive equipment?
For all guests looking to rent adaptive equipment we suggest becoming a Disabled Wintersport Australia (DWA) member. DWA provide members with access to specialised adaptive equipment, such as sit skis and outriggers, ensuring that members of all abilities can experience the snow and excitement skiing and snowboarding provide.
Can I book an adaptive lesson?
Yes, our Snowsports Schools at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham offer adaptive ski and snowboard lessons.
All Epic Australia Adaptive Pass Holders receive 50% off private lessons and 20% off group lessons.
Adaptive private lessons can be booked online in advance. Once your eligibility is confirmed, the discount will automatically apply during the online purchase process. For further information and assistance, please contact us.
Please note: Lessons are subject to availability of suitably qualified and experienced instructors.
- Does my Epic Australia Adaptive Pass come with lift access for a guide or companion?
Epic Australia Adaptive Pass Holders that require the assistance of a companion or guide to support them on the snow can purchase one Guide/Companion lift ticket per day for a reduced price at all Vail Resorts owned and operated resorts. This ticket can be purchased over the counter, in resort on presentation of your current DWA membership card or Companion Card where a carer is noted or endorsed on the card.
Click here to contact us for more information about purchasing Guide/Companion lift tickets.