Last chance to get the 2024 Epic Australia Pass for just AU$49 upfront
• Skiers and riders have until 28 February to buy the Epic Australia Pass for AU$49 upfront and unlock access to 80 resorts in Australia, Japan, North America, and Europe
• Last chance to purchase a Pass for $999 before prices increase after 28 February
2 Feb. 2024 – Dreaming of skiing or boarding? Planning for winter in advance pays off with low Pass prices and access to ski and ride at 80 resorts around the world. Skiers and riders have until 28 February to lock in the 2024 Epic Australia Pass for only AU$49 upfront. After 28 February, Epic Australia Pass purchases will require payment in full at the time of purchase, plus Pass prices will increase.
The Epic Australia Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted access to the largest resort in the southern hemisphere at Perisher, a ski-in ski-out winter wonderland at Falls Creek and the highest alpine village at Hotham for the 2024 snow season. The Epic Australia Pass also includes access to some of the best resorts around the world in the 2024/25 Northern Hemisphere season including Whistler Blackcomb in Canada, Hakuba Valley & Rusutsu in Japan, Vail in the U.S. and Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis in Switzerland.
Currently priced at AU$999 for adults, AU$569 for children (5 to 17 years old), and AU$779 for seniors (65 years and over) the Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in just five days of skiing and riding*.
Unbeatable Access for Pass Holders
All Epic Australia Pass Holders receive unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2024 Australian snow season, plus access to world-class resorts for the 2024/25 Northern Hemisphere snow season, including:
- Japan; five consecutive days in each: Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu
- North America:
- 10 combined days excluding peak dates: Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Beaver Creek
- Unlimited access excluding peak dates: Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe
- Unlimited access: Crested Butte, Stevens Pass, Okemo, Mount Snow, Hunter, Mount Sunapee and more
- Five combined days: Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Kimberley Alpine Resort in British Columbia, Nakiska in Alberta, and Mont-Sainte-Anne and Stoneham in Quebec
- Switzerland; five days: Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis
- Austria; three consecutive days with lodging requirement: Ski Arlberg
- France; seven consecutive days: Les 3 Vallées
- Italy; seven consecutive days: Skirama Dolomiti
Incredible Savings for Pass Holders
All Epic Australia Pass Holders get significant savings on the rest of their mountain experience both in Australia and abroad:
- Australian Resorts: Six Bring-A-Mate discount invitations, offering up to 50 percent off lift tickets; 20 percent off private and group lessons; 20 percent off equipment rentals; 15 percent off retail purchases; 15 percent off accommodation at The Station in Jindabyne; up to 15 percent off at Perisher-owned and Hotham-owned food and beverage outlets; free access to First Tracks, Night Skiing and more. Some restricted peak dates apply for Night Skiing and First Tracks.
- North American Resorts: 20 percent off lodging, on-mountain dining, rentals, group lessons and more at Vail Resorts owned & operated resorts during the 2024/25 season.
Australian Resort Investments
Designed to take guests further and faster up Perisher. the existing fixed-grip 2-person Mt Perisher Double lift and fixed-grip 3-person Mt Perisher Triple lift will be upgraded to a new 6-person, high-speed chairlift (‘the Mt Perisher 6’) for the 2025 ski and ride season in Australia. The high-speed detachable chair will increase chairlifting capacity in the Mt Perisher area by 60%. This is a multi-year project with preparatory work to begin ahead of the 2024 winter season, with an expected completion for the 2025 winter season.
The Epic Australia Pass is non-refundable except through Epic Coverage, which provides refunds for certain qualifying events and is provided at no additional cost. Refunds are subject to eligibility and based on Epic Coverage options. Pass Holders should review the Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions.
*Based on single day lift tickets at Perisher in 2023, the 2024 Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in 5 days.
About Vail Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: MTN)
Vail Resorts is a network of the best destination and close-to-home ski resorts in the world including Vail Mountain, Breckenridge, Park City Mountain, Whistler Blackcomb, Stowe, and 32 additional resorts across North America; Andermatt-Sedrun in Switzerland; and Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham in Australia. We are passionate about providing an Experience of a Lifetime to our team members and guests, and our EpicPromise is to reach a zero net operating footprint by 2030, support our employees and communities, and broaden engagement in our sport. Our company owns and/or manages a collection of elegant hotels under the RockResorts brand, a portfolio of vacation rentals, condominiums and branded hotels located in close proximity to our mountain destinations, as well as the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Vail Resorts Retail operates more than 250 retail and rental locations across North America. Learn more about our company at www.VailResorts.com, or discover our resorts and pass options at www.EpicAustraliaPass.com.au.