Epic Australia Pass benefits will include the removal of Bring-A-Mate tickets, as we strive to manage capacity in the most effective way. Additionally, the Epic Australia Pass Skitube add-on will no longer be offered as the Skitube will operate at reduced capacity to allow for physical distancing.
The 2020 Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher as well as Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. Ski and board year-round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
You will enjoy exceptional value while in resort as your Epic Australia Pass gives you access to a range of benefits.
- Up to 25% off lessons: Save up to 25% on lessons when purchased online, in advance.
- Up to 25% off equipment rental: Book your ski and board rental online, in advance and save up to 25%.
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets: Enjoy benefits every time you visit a Perisher food and beverage outlet with your Epic Australia Pass. Participating outlets include the Blue Cow Bistro, Cowpuccino, Ski Rock Café, Curve Bar, Jax Bar & Grill, Bazils, Powder Inn, The Burning Log, Snow Gums Restaurant, and all food and beverage outlets at The Station. For the 2020 season food and beverage operations will be limited due to COVID-19 indoor capacity constraints.
- Up to 15% off retail purchases: Make great savings on the top brands at Slopestyle Mountain Sports outlets including the Slopestyle Demo Centre in Perisher, where you can try the latest skis and snowboards.
- Free access to First Tracks: To allow for physical distancing, Epic Australia Pass holders will be provided exclusive access to First Tracks at:
- Selected lifts in Perisher Valley, Perisher from 7.30am on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 27 June.
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindbayne: Lock in your holiday at The Station and save 15% on your booking.
- Free Night Skiing: Front Valley, Village Eight Chairlift in Perisher every Tuesdays and Saturdays through July, August and early September.
*Discounts are available to the pass holder only and cannot be transferred.