The 2020 Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher as well as Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. Ski and board year-round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
You will enjoy exceptional value while in resort as your Epic Australia Pass gives you access to a range of benefits.
- 6 Bring a Mate discount invitations: Guests will receive 6 invites for discounted, 1 day lift tickets valid at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham to share with your mates and when they buy online in advance, they can save up to 50%.
- Up to 25% off lessons: Save up to 25% on lessons when purchased online, in advance.
- Up to 25% off equipment rental: Book your ski and board rental online, in advance and save up to 25%.
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets: Enjoy benefits every time you visit a Perisher food and beverage outlet with your Epic Australia Pass. Participating outlets include the Blue Cow Bistro, Cowpuccino, Ski Rock Café, Curve Bar, Jax Bar & Grill, Bazils, Powder Inn, The Burning Log, Snow Gums Restaurant, and all food and beverage outlets at The Station.
- Up to 15% off retail purchases: Make great savings on the top brands at Slopestyle Mountain Sports outlets including the Slopestyle Demo Centre in Perisher, where you can try the latest skis and snowboards.
- Free access to First Tracks: Enjoy free access to fresh corduroy or powder runs from 7:30am on the Ridge Quad Chairlift at Blue Cow every Sunday during July and August before the slopes open. Epic Australia Pass holders can register to join First Tracks each week during winter.
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindbayne: Lock in your holiday at The Station and save 15% on your booking.
- Free Night Skiing: Perisher: Tuesdays and Saturdays through July, August and early September.
*Discounts are only available to the pass holder only and cannot be transferred.