Epic Australia Pass will no longer include Bring-A-Mate tickets, as we strive to manage resort capacity in the most effective way and there will be changes to First Tracks at Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek.
The 2020 Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Hotham as well as Perisher and Falls Creek with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. Ski and board year-round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
You will enjoy exceptional value while in resort as your Epic Australia Pass gives you access to a range of benefits.
- Up to 25% off lessons: Save up to 25% on lessons when purchased online, in advance.
- Up to 25% off equipment rental: Book your ski and board rental online, in advance and save up to 25%.
- Up to 15% off retail: At Board Box, Pinnacle, OneTree, Rays, and The Big D at Hotham, and The Alpine Life at Dinner Plain.
- Free access to First Tracks: To allow for physical distancing, Epic Australia Pass holders will be provided exclusive access to First Tracks at:
- Heavenly Valley in Hotham from 7.30am until 8.30am, from Wednesday to Sunday during school holidays and from Friday to Sunday during the balance of the season.
- Free Night Skiing: Big D from 6pm-9pm every Wednesday and Saturday evening during school holidays and every Saturday evening from July 1 to the end of September.
*Discounts are available to the pass holder only and cannot be transferred.