Epic Australia Pass will no longer include Bring-A-Mate tickets, as we strive to manage resort capacity in the most effective way and there will be changes to First Tracks at Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek.
The 2020 Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Falls Creek as well as Perisher and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. Ski and board year-round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
You will enjoy exceptional value while in resort as your Epic Australia Pass gives you access to a range of benefits:
- Up to 25% off lessons: Save up to 25% on lessons when purchased online, in advance
- Up to 25% off equipment rental: Book your ski and board rental online, in advance and save up to 25%.
- Up to 15% off retail: At Homebase, Base One, Base Two, The Board Lounge, alp, Snowzone, Ski & Boot Co. and The Peak.
- Free access to First Tracks: To allow for physical distancing, Epic Australia Pass holders will be provided exclusive access to First Tracks at:
- Halley’s Comet and Towers from 8am, every day during school holidays and on weekends until the end of September
- Free night skiing - Wombat’s Ramble in Falls Creek every Wednesday and Saturday from 6pm-9pm. Operates from July 1 to the end of September.
*Discounts are available to the pass holder only and cannot be transferred.