The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. with 29 mountain resorts in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
With your Epic Australia Pass you will enjoy:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher in the 2019 season.
- NEW to the Epic Australia Pass, now includes five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 – 2020 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2019 - 2020 season.
- Access to Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply).
To top this all off, this summer Perisher is investing AU$4.2 million into the new Leichhardt quad chairlift and snowmaking to be ready for the 2019 winter. This will increase the lift capacity by 75% in one of Perisher's most popular areas.
Lock in your Epic Australia Pass for only $839 for Adults, $471 for Students (up to year 12) and $629 for Seniors (65 years and over). The Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in under 4 days*. Now's the time to lock in your 2019 Epic Australia Pass with only $49 upfront and the balance on 1 May 2019.
Epic Australia Pass holders also receive unrivalled savings and benefits, including:
*Ski year-round at Perisher during the 2019 season and at Whistler and the Best of the U.S. during their 2019 - 20 season for less than the price of 4 x 1-day lift tickets at Vail!