2021 EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS:
Dreaming of the day you can get back to winter to explore Perisher’s four resort areas, chase your family through the snow-covered village in Falls Creek, or hit Heavenly Valley first tracks at Hotham? With the 2021 Epic Australia Pass, you can explore them all and more for just $949, and with the peace of mind provided by free Epic Coverage.
Epic Coverage is free with every Epic Australia Pass and gives you refunds for job loss, injury, certain resort closures (including Covid-related closures) and more. Plan your next season with confidence and lock in your pass now.
- Access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2021 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2021/22 season.
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- Access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2021/22 season.
- The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2021/22 season.
2021 Epic Australia Pass access starts with the 2021 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2021/22 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere. In the event that the resorts need to manage capacity to allow for physical distancing, Vail Resorts may manage access through a reservation system that prioritises pass holders.
Lock in your Epic Australia Pass for only $949 for Adults, $539 for Students (up to year 12) and $739 for Seniors (65 years and over).
*Access to Telluride and Resorts of the Canadian Rockies is not included on the Epic Australia Pass. Looking for access to these resorts? Click here.