The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu in Japan and the Best of the U.S including Park City, Vail, Breckenridge and more. Ski and board year round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
With your Epic Australia Pass you will enjoy:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham in the 2020 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Rusutsu and Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2020 – 2021 season.
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2020 - 2021 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2020 - 2021 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2020 - 2021 season.
Lock in your Epic Australia Pass for only $889 for Adults, $499 for Students (up to year 12) and $685 for Seniors (65 years and over). The Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in under 4 days*.
Now's the time to lock in your 2020 Epic Australia Pass with only $49 upfront and the balance payable on 1 May 2020.
Epic Australia Pass holders also receive unrivalled savings and benefits, including:
**Ski year-round at Perisher during the 2020 season and at Whistler and the Best of the U.S. during their 2020/21 season for less than the price of 4 x 1-day lift tickets at Vail!