Ski Year-Round with the Epic Australia Pass!
The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher with Japan, Canada and the best of the U.S. resorts, with 27 mountain resorts in four countries on the pass.
With your Epic Australia Pass you will enjoy:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher for the 2018 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2018 - 2019 season.
- Access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe region of California; and Stowe in Vermont from November 2018 - April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply)
- 10 days combined between Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek during the 2018/2019 season, from November 2018 - April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply). The days do not have to be used consecutively.
- 7 days of skiing or snowboarding at each of Crested Butte, Okemo and Mount Sunapee with no blackout dates, a total of 21 days.
Lock in your Epic Australia Pass for only $839 for Adults, $473 for students (up to year 12) and $602 for seniors (65 years and over). The Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in under 5 days*. Now's the time to lock in your 2018 Epic Australia Pass. Now's the time to lock in your 2018 Epic Australia Pass.
Epic Australia Pass holders also receive unrivalled savings and benefits, including:
- 6 Bring a Mate discounted lift ticket invitations to share with your family and friends
- Up to 25% off lessons when purchased online, in advance
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets
- Up to 15% off ski & board hire when purchased online, in advance
- Up to 15% off select product lines at Slopestyle Mountain Sports
- Save 15% on accommodation at The Station with rooms from just $79 per night
- Free access to First Tracks
- Free access to Night Skiing & Boarding
Best of the U.S. Benefits:
- 20% off the best available rate at Vail Resorts’ owned accommodation across the U.S. resorts
- 10% off shared ride shuttles, private vans and SUVs with Colorado Mountain Express (airport transfers to/from Colorado resorts)
- 15% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants after 2pm. Discount not valid on alcohol or related items. Valid at select mountain locations
- Up to 20% off equipment rentals through North America's largest rental equipment provider, RentSkis.com
- Access to exclusive events, plus much more…
5% discount on the best available rate on Whistler Blackcomb owned accommodation
* Ski year round at Perisher during the 2018 season, Hakuba Valley, Japan, Whistler and the Best of the U.S. during their 2018/19 season for less than the price of 5 x 1 day lift tickets at Vail!