Make the most of your Epic Australia Pass with these great benefits:
Enjoy exceptional vakue while in resort as your Epic Australia Pass gives you access to a range of benefits
Scroll through and take a look at everything you have access to with your pass
15% discount off accomodation at The Station throughout the whole season!
Learn Something New! Join a lesson, enjoy lift priority, seek new terrain and improve your skiing and riding.
Simply book online, in advance!
Save on Snowsports Hire Simply book online, in advance and enjoy the convenience of collecting your snowsports equipment in resort when you arrive. Starving for a Saving? Epic Australia Pass holders recieve up to 15% off purchases at Perisher food & beverage outlets across the resort.
Save on Retail & Demo Make great savings on the best brands at our Slopestyle Mountain Sports retail outlets, including the Slopestyle Demo centre.
Purchases over $20 will recieve up to 15% off with Epic Australia Pass.
Access Awesome Terrain!
First Tracks are something special. Perisher provides unbeatable skiing & boarding on untouched corduroy or fresh powder, all for free for Epic Australia Pass Holders.
6 Discounted Lift Tickets! Grab your mates and head to Perisher this winter!
Your Epic Australia Pass includes 6 discounted lift ticket vouchers that you can share with your friends. Test the Best! Test the latest skis and snowboards from the best brands for free!
Your Epic Australia Pass gives you exclusive access to Slopestyle Demo days! Ski & Board Under Lights
Ski and Board after the sun has set. From 6pm-9pm you can take laps under lights into the night!
Be sure to catch the fireworks show too!
Ski and Board year round: 28 Mountain Resorts, 4 Countries.
Here's what's available for you to enjoy with your Epic Australia Pass:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher for the 2018 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2018/2019 season.
- Access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe region of California; and Stowe in Vermont from November 2018 - April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply)
- 10 days combined between Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek during the 2018/2019 season, from November 2018 - April 2019 (holiday restrictions apply). The days do not have to be used consecutively.
- **NEW to the Epic Australia Pass, now to include unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte, and Stevens Pass!