PLAN YOUR SEASON WITH MORE PEACE OF MIND
Back for 2022, and included with every 2022 Epic Australia Pass, Epic Coverage helps you explore the mountains you love with more peace of mind.
What is Epic Coverage?
Under Epic Coverage, you may be eligible to receive a full or prorated refund of your 2022 Epic Australia Pass for certain qualifying events. Refunds are subject to eligibility and based on your Epic Coverage elections and Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions.
Your Epic Coverage elections are elections you will be required to make that reflect your circumstances and preferences. These elections are used to determine your eligibility for a refund of your pass purchase and how we calculate the amount of your refund. If you do not make an election, default elections will be applied.
For details on eligibility for refunds, and how refunds are calculated, please click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING HAPPENS OVER THE COURSE OF THE SEASON, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A FULL OR PRORATED REFUND* DEPENDING ON YOUR ELECTIONS
PERSONAL REFUND EVENTS
- Government stay-at-home orders over 30 days duration
- Tourist Visa Rejection
- Government Travel Restrictions preventing entry into Australia, Canada, or the US
- Job Loss
- Work Visa Renewals
- Employment Transfer
- Military Service
- Personal Illness or Injury preventing use of the pass for 30 days or more
- Certain Illness or Injury of a Family Member
- Natural Disaster that renders your residence uninhabitable
- Subpoena/Jury Duty preventing use of the pass for 30 days or more
- Personal Medical Quarantine for 30 days or more
- Student Transfer
RESORT CLOSURE EVENTS
- Disease, epidemic, or pandemic, including the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
- Natural Disaster (specifically defined as flood, earthquake, fire, and more)
- Terrorist Attack
- Hostile or war-like action
The above is a high-level summary of qualifying events only. You should read the Terms and Conditions for full details of eligibility criteria and conditions relating to Personal Refund Events and Resort Closure Events, and how your elections determine your eligibility for a refund. Requests for refunds under Epic Coverage must be made within specified timeframes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
What is Covered?
How are refunds determined?