The Epic Australia Pass is the best value season pass for Australians and connects Perisher as well as Falls Creek and Hotham* (subject to certain approvals) with Whistler Blackcomb, Hakuba Valley Japan, Rusutsu Japan and the Best of the U.S. Ski and board year-round in four countries, all on one incredible pass.
You will enjoy exceptional value while in resort as your Epic Australia Pass gives you access to a range of benefits.
Take a look at everything you have access to with your pass!
Perisher is Australia's most popular alpine holiday destination. Home to 47 lifts, Perisher gives guests access to 1,245 hectares of skiable terrain across four interlinked resort areas!
Falls Creek Falls Creek is Victoria's largest resort with over 450 hectares of skiable terrain. Home to 90 groomed runs and extensive side and back country - there's plenty to explore!
Hotham* With 80% of intermediate and advanced terrain access across 320 hectares, Hotham boasts the highest proportion of black runs in Australia. A true thrill seekers paradise!
Ski and Board Year-Round in 4 Countries all on One Incredible Pass
Here's what's available for you to enjoy with your Epic Australia Pass:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher in the 2019 season.
- New! Unlimited, unrestricted access to Falls Creek in the 2019 season.
- New! Expected unlimited, unrestricted access to Hotham* (subject to certain approvals) in the 2019 season.
- New! Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Rusutsu, Japan for the 2019 – 2020 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at Hakuba Valley, Japan for the 2019 - 2020 season.
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2019 - 2020 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens in the 2019 - 2020 season.
*access subject to certain approvals.